UAM UNION ASSET MANAGEMENT LTD
It provides you with details about the personal information we collect from you, how we use your personal information and your rights to control personal information we hold about you.
The Company is the owner of the MARCO TOSONI Website.
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal information you provide to us in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as revised by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011, and other applicable privacy laws.
We are the data controller for the purpose of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (the “Act”).
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal information, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us at any time by any of the following means:
Call us on + 357 99655414
Email us at email@example.com
Write to us at 77 Strovolos Avenue, 2018, Strovolos, Nicosia, Cyprus.
We may collect and process the following data about you when you access or browse the MARCO TOSONI Website.
Information you give us.
You may give us information about yourself by filling in forms on the MARCO TOSONI Website and / or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use the MARCO TOSONI Website, subscribe to our newsletters or services, search for products, contact a business on the MARCO TOSONI Website), participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on the MARCO TOSONI Website, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with the MARCO TOSONI Website.
Information we collect.
With regards to each of your visits to the Pages Website we may automatically collect the following information:
– Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug- in types and versions, operating system and platform and other usage statistics.
Information about your visit.
This can include, but is not exclusive to:
- The full uniform resource locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the MARCO TOSONI Website (including date and time);
- Products you viewed or searched for Page response times;
- Download errors;
- Length of visits to certain pages;
- Page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) Conversions to client websites, contact forms, telephone numbers clicked Methods used to browse away from the page;
Information we receive from other sources.
We may receive information about you from third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors, third-party media, international show and events, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies).
How we may store and use your information.
We, or third-party data processors acting on our behalf such as mailing companies, courier/delivery companies, distribution companies, printing companies or freelance distribution staff may collect, store and use your personal information listed above for the following purposes:
- To make the MARCO TOSONI Website available to you and to provide you with content, which is tailored to your individual needs and tastes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already used, purchased or enquired about.
- To share data with our partners to provide insight on usage of our products. To notify you about changes to our service
- To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device/computer.
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so. As part of our efforts to keep our site and Mobile App safe and secure.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant marketing solutions to you.
- To inform you about offers and updates from our partners and/or The Company that is believed to be of interest to you.
Combining information from other sources.
We may combine information we hold and store about you with information from multiple sources for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
We may also disclose your personal information where we are required to do so by applicable law, by a governmental body or by a law enforcement agency, or in order to enforce or apply our Website User Terms and Conditions or other terms and conditions of supply (all of which are available on this webpage) and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Advertising Services Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Finally, we may also collect anonymised details about visitors to our website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes; no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details we collect for these purposes.
Cookies and/or identifiers for mobile devices.
Whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal information that you provide to us, no transmission over the internet can ever be guaranteed. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information that you transfer over the internet to us.
We may transfer personal information that we collect from you to third party data processors located in countries that are outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) (including, but not limited to, the following countries: India, Turkey, Thailand, Australia, USA and the Caribbean) in connection with the above purposes. This data may also be stored outside of the EEA, or processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers.
You have the following rights:
- The right (exercised in accordance with the Act) to ask us to provide you with copies of personal information that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law.
- The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge.
- If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please write to us (either by post or by email) at the address specified above.